The total duration of Dars Nizami Banat’s education is six years. This curriculum is in the form of three stages consisting of two years each, secondary special, higher and universal.
1- Matriculation is required for Drs E Nizami.
2- The Holy Qur’an should be read completely with Tajweed.
3- Success in Examination (Review: Holy Quran, Written Test: Urdu, Mathematics, English).
4- Memorize the words, prayers, Masnoon Duas.
5- The reliability of Jamia Ashrafia Lahore should also be guaranteed.
During the studies, the students must adhere to the above mentioned matters.
(1) They will make their position according to the Qur’an and Sunnah.
(2) Prayers will be performed punctually.
(3) Arrange the Sharia Purdah
(4) In case of non-attendance in the seminary, the supervisor will inform the teacher in time.
(5) She will not participate in contemporary studies or private examination without the permission of Nazim.
(6) The teacher will check the Wajibat al-Madrasiya (homework) ban and remind the lesson daily.
(7) Muharram will come with a relative according to Madrasah timings, no travel with a non-Muharram relative is allowed.
(8) Any kind of contact or information related to the student’s education and leave can be done only by Mahram relatives, others will be excused.
(9) No fee is charged from the students.
(10) She will not bring her cell phone to the seminary.
(11) The administrators will not give any opportunity to the madrassa to complain.
(1) White shirt, shalwar and white dupatta.
(2) There should be no embroidery or lace on the uniform.
(3) The length of the shirt should be two inches longer than the hour.
(4) The sleeve should be full and the chalk should not be large.
(5) Uniform includes shalwar, not trouser or pajama.
(6) Use simple slippers or shoes.
(1) Burqa should be black.
(2) There should not be any type of embroidery on the burqa.
(3) Burqa should be loose and up to the ankles.
(4) Students should also use gloves and socks.
(5) Students should use hijab for veil
The academic period in Jamia Ashrafia Lahore is from 16 Shawwal to 15 Shaban, during the year, the seven-day holiday is only on Friday, during the rest of the days, the work of education continues continuously and six hours of lessons per day are necessary for all students. The teaching hours are from 7:45 am to 2:00 pm, after 2:00 pm no student is allowed to stay in the madrassa. Annual holidays are usually from 10th Shaban to 7th Shawwal, while there is also a 9-day holiday on the occasion of Eid al-Adha.
Three examinations are conducted during the academic year: usually the quarterly examination is held in the first week of the month of Safar, the half-yearly examination is held in the first week of Jumadi-ul-Awla and the annual examination is held in the first decade of Sha’ban. During the year, the quarterly and half-yearly examinations are conducted under Jamia Ashrafia Lahore, while the annual examination is conducted under the Federation of Al-Madaris Al-Arabiya Pakistan, which is officially certified.